Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) Services
HomeBound Services, A Division of Moon Security Services, Inc.
Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring: Moon Security Services is an authorized SCRAMx service provider offering community-based SCRAMx services to the criminal justice system with programs in Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Morrow, Spokane, Umatilla, and Walla Walla counties. Visit our SCRAMx site for more information.
While blood and breath tests only measure sobriety at a specific point in time, SCRAMx
samples the offender’s sweat every half hour. This gives you complete
24/7 coverage, rather than just a snapshot look at when your offenders
are on their best behavior.
Now with CAM and house arrest together in one device, the integrated benefits of SCRAMx let you:
- Heighten accountability by detecting both alcohol consumption and an offender’s presence in the home
- Reduce workload and streamline operations by eliminating the redundancies of setting up and managing two separate devices
- Flexibly supervise offenders based on behavior using the SCRAMx Adjustable Contingency Model
- Allow those offenders who are not a threat to the community when
sober to earn jail credit for time served while being continuously
Hardcore Drunk Drivers (HCDDs)
Hardcore drunk drivers (HCDDs)
are a persistent problem that impacts the safety of communities
nationwide. The basic criteria that define* this high-risk/high-need
group are they:
- Drive frequently with a high blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level of 0.15 or above
- Incur repeat DUI arrests
- Are highly resistant to behavioral change despite previous sanctions, treatment, or education